At Palmer College of Chiropractic, the first and largest chiropractic college, you'll find excellence in teaching and real-world chiropractic preparation. You'll learn a wide variety of chiropractic techniques while you earn the prestigious Palmer degree. Most importantly, you'll receive a great value for the cost of your education.
Here’s a list of the top 10 reasons why you should get your Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic.
Top 10 reasons to be a Palmer chiropractor
1. Chiropractic began at Palmer. Since then, Palmer College has grown to be the largest chiropractic school in the world.
2. The Palmer Center for Chiropractic Research is the largest and most funded chiropractic research program in the U.S.
3. You'll get on-the-job training at the Palmer Clinics, where 170,000 patient visits are delivered every year.
4. Only Palmer offers you three campuses to choose from. San Jose, California. Davenport, Iowa and Port Orange, Florida.
5. You’ll learn from the most published instructors in the profession, many of whom wrote the textbooks used at other chiropractic schools.
6. Over 1/3 of all practicing chiropractors have the prestigious Palmer degree.
7. Palmer chiropractors are known for their advanced adjusting skills. Palmer’s technique training is world-class.
8. Only Palmer offers free financial and business training to help you succeed.
9. For many patients, it’s the single most influential factor in choosing a doctor of chiropractic. Eight out of 10 alumni agree that having a Palmer degree gives them an edge on their competitors.
10. You can help build the healthy communities of tomorrow. The health-care world needs you now more than ever because consumers need better alternatives for neck and back pain. There has never been a better time to shine.
Be a Palmer Chiropractor.